BSAC’s September Council Meeting will consider the latest business and policy developments for the Audiovisual Industry.
Items on the agenda will include:
- AI and the Screen Sectors – Cliff Fluet (Partner, Lewis Silkin)
- Children’s Contestable Fund – Ben Roberts (Director: Film Fund, BFI)
- Independent Film Commission Report – Speaker TBC (BFI)
- Training and Diversity the Screen Sectors – Bob Clarke (Founder and CEO, Mama Youth); Euan Blair (Co-Founder and CEO, Whitehat) and Sophie Adelman (Co-founder and General Manager, Whitehat)
- StoryFutures Long Term Audience Tracking Study – Prof. James Bennett (Royal Holloway University of London).
Council Meetings are private events for BSAC Members.