BSAC’s May Council Meeting will consider the latest business and policy developments for the Audiovisual Industry. Items on the agenda will include:
- Running a successful UK PSB within a global media giant, from James Currell (President, Viacom International Media Networks, UK, Northern and Eastern Europe);
- Building a bedroom hobby into a global platform, a private conversation with Col Needham (founder and MD of IMDB);
- Delivering the BFI Future Film Skills project, presentation and discussion with Seetha Kumar (CEO, Creative Skillset);
- Focus on a new business: The Truth Agency – using the blockchain to ‘clean up’ digital advertising, from Mary Keane-Dawson (Co-Founder & CEO, The Truth Agency);
- App of the Month: Ghostery, from Jon Gisby (Chair, BSAC); and
- Updates on the latest policy developments for the sector and BSAC’s engagement with them.
Council Meetings are private events for BSAC Members.