BSAC’s July Council Meeting will consider the latest business and policy developments for the Audiovisual Industry.
Items on the agenda will include:
- Peter Kosminsky on drama funding, the recent changes in commissioning and investment strategies, and their potential impact;
- Natalie Usher (former Director of Screen at Creative Scotland), providing reflections on supporting the film and TV sector in Scotland;
- Sam Barcroft (CEO, Barcroft Media), presenting a thinkpiece on the future of audiovisual content services;
- Clare Sumner (Director of Policy, BBC), updating Members on the latest developments in the debate around protecting PSB prominence;
- Focus on a New Business: Engager – Charlie Byrne (CEO and Founder) on their award winning new social media ratings tool for broadcasters; and
- Updates on the latest policy developments for the sector.
Council Meetings are private events for BSAC Members.