BSAC’s January Council Meeting will consider the latest business and policy developments for the Audiovisual Industry.
Items on the agenda will include:
- The Role of Independent UK Film in Talent Development, sneak preview of BSAC research results, from Bertrand Moullier (Consultant, BSAC)
- Focus on the Podcast Sector
- Clare McNally-Luke (Senior Audience Performance Manager, Ofcom)
- Rob Proctor (CEO, Audioboom)
- Steve Ackerman (Managing Director, Somethin’ Else)
- PSB Prominence beyond the EPG, thoughts from David Wheeldon (Group Director of Policy and Public Affairs, Sky)
- Is there room in the UK Market for Kangaroo v.2? analysis from Tom Harrington (Senior Research Analyst, Enders Analysis).
Council Meetings are private events for BSAC Members.